Sales Coordinator / Engineer (Ref.: NG-SC0322)
Location: Dubai International City
Salary: 3,000-6,000 AED (depend on experience & skills), + Transportation
A company located in Dubai International City mainly dealing with industrial and retail weighing scales and systems, weighbridges, material handling equipment, instrumentation, measuring instruments and other industrial equipment.
We are looking for a male or female for the position of sales coordinator
*This job involved with works related to:
- Inside sales and service coordination and operations
- Procurement and purchase
- Administration assistance
- Customer service
- Import and export
Scope of work:
- Handling customers inquiry
- Preparing, sending and follow up on quotations to customers
- Preparation of Performa invoices, Commercial invoices, and Packing lists.
- Coordination & supervision of order’s material and product arrangements, collections or deliveries.
- Local purchasing
- Preparing sales reports and logs
- After-sales and customer service
- Petty cash, account assistance, and administrative work related to the sales department
• University degree
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related products of electronic and industrial engineering, electro-mechanic, automation & instrumentation, mechatronics, or IT…etc.
• Strong Personality, Business-oriented, problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English with a clear accent
• 100% physically fit
• Advance MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Holding a degree as an engineer will be an advantage
• Holding a driving license will be an advantage
*Sending CV instructions:-
A) Send your CV with clear recent photo to: email@example.com
B) Indicate the job title & its reference number in the email subject area
C) Reply back on the below questions in the email body:-
1. What is your higher education degree?
2. How many years of experience in sales or coordination do you have?
3. What are the products and services that you have experience with?
4. What languages do you know?
5. Do you have a UAE driving license?
6. Where do you stay (city/area)?
7. What is the type of your visa?
8. How long is your notice period?