Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Location: JEBEL ALI FREE ZONE DUBAI, UAE
The jobholder will be responsible in sales coordination, follow up delivery & coordinate LPO and Ensure that all incoming emails/calls are replied to in a prompt and with pertinent information. Job holder will report to the head office based in Europe.
• Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming calls for information.
• Ensure that all incoming emails are replied to in a prompt and with pertinent information.
• Follow-up delivery and coordinate LPO
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and orders handling quotas
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Manage incoming calls, emails, orders, and customer service/ care inquiries
• Take the extra mile to engage customers and push Sales promotions
• Push Latest products and innovations, as well as promotions based on Yearly action plans to distributors & Direct Accounts
• Anticipate order s needs, and optimize always on top distributors orders (by pallets, by no. of cartons) to optimize space and sales based on minimum orders and extra discount
• Generate lists of prospects and contact them by following standard operating procedures.
• Coordinate and execute sales and service events.
• Prepare sales-related documents such as contracts and orders.
• Promote awareness of the company s brand image.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by accurately processing the order.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure that any issues are handled immediately.
• Encourage repeat business by networking with existing customers.
• Provide input and ideas into marketing initiatives and assist in monitoring responses.
• Assist in actualizing marketing strategies and maintain business communication with customers.
• Communicate with distributors and company representatives to resolve queries aimed at business practices.
For Interested candidates please click the link below generated by LinkedIn to apply for the job:
we encourage you to visit our website www.bdselect.com
for the updates, news, tips, products and services we propose if you are planning a career move.
• At least 3 years experience in Sales, Purchasing and Customer Service
• Must have knowledge in LPO
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Must be fluent in English