Ecocoast is looking for a superstar Sales Coordinator to join our sales team. This is an administrative office-based role for our company, so the candidate must have crazy attention to detail and organisational skills, and a "client first" attitude to customer service.
This position is THE key administrative and client service function for Ecocoast s sales team. The job mission is to provide exceptional client coordination and internal administrative support to Ecocoast s clients and sales team, and to ensure smooth functioning of Ecocoast s sales operations. The role is responsible for ensuring extreme customer delight. By doing so, the role will contribute to the overall growth and performance of the company. In addition, the Sales Coordinator will represent the external brand image of Ecocoast, providing exceptional support to its external stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
The Sales Coordinator is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Business Development Manager.
What does the role involve?
• Full management of CRM system, including ensuring process compliance within sales team
• Lead management and delegation within sales team
• Tender and enquiry administration support
• Full cycle project coordination for live projects, including client communications, scheduling, logistics management, documentation and all other administrative tasks
• Prequalification preparation and technical submittals support for sales team
• Tender preparation and submission support for sales team
• Administrative support to sales team
Experience & Qualifications
• 5 years of experience in administrative, sales or tendering role.
• Minimum 3 years work experience in GCC.
• Previous experience in client service role, or in preparing tenders, pre-qualifications and technical submittals.
• Previous experience working in a contracting or industrial products industry in a similar role.
• Proficient with MS Office suite including high level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Additional ERP software beneficial.
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
• Detail orientated : Excellent attention to detail and can-do attitude. You understand the importance of time management. You re organized, structured and always have an overview of the key objectives and know the key deliverables to meet them. You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure.
• Team Player: You don t only focus on your own results, but always do what s best for your team and the company.
• S peed: Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise. You are efficient, process oriented and have a high sense of urgency, constantly looking to make improvements to your work processes to deliver results faster.
• Client focused : Belief in delivering excellent client service (ie Client Delight).You listen more than you talk and truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer you
• An ambitious employer; we want the best for you and the company.
• A career with continual learning, development and opportunity.
• A good base salary and excellent bonus structure.
• Permanent contract; for we believe in long term investment in the right people.
• Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, we will always listen and look to make improvements.
Thriving on the Ecolife values is a rewarding journey for the right individual, helping take the business to new geographies and new heights. Client satisfaction is a passion and working with others to ensure Ecocoast remains the number 1 choice is both rewarding and second nature. If you approach life with integrity, pride and you go the extra mile because you care, we want to hear from you.