• Sales director responsibilities should develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
• Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve our financial targets.
• In addition , hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
• Develops and executes strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets.
• RResponsible for managing all sales operations for the Diamond motors and Mitsubishi Motors
• in Egypt.
• Leads and Manages retail, wholesale and fleet sales sections, teams and operations.
• Responsible for all dealers relationships, communications and management in coordination with the DD.
• Manages dealer sales performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking in conjunction with Sales Field Operations.
• Responsible for the development of wholesale, fleet and retail sections.
• Drafts sales reports, meet sales targets, and estimates sales profit for our products
• Leadership and development of direct reports - Creating clear performance goals/expectations, a high-level of accountability, and recognition for performance results.
• Drives positive change by leading key initiatives, advisory panels, etc.
• Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Prepares and completes action plans; implementation, productivity, quality, and customer- service standards; resolves problems; completes audits; identifies trends; determine sales systems improvements.
• Accomplishes sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas;
• Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs,competition, supply, and demand.
• Accomplishes sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating
• Advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
• Coordinates the yearly Sales budget and business plan process for the Company and its
• Retail Network and monitors it on a monthly basis.
• Review and develop Sales Policies & Procedures (e.g. Discounts, etc.).
• Recruits, hires, trains, and oversees a team of automotive salespeople
• Coaches salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
• Oversees all activities occurring in the DMC showrooms as well as dealers showrooms
• Sets sales goals, tracks progress, and leads team to achieve and exceed those quotas
• Forecasts sales for upcoming months and quarters and compile the necessary reports for dealership management to review
• Coordinates and leads all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
• Coordinates with the Marketing and CRM departments and platforms to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
• Maintains a strong focus on satisfaction of all customers
More than 12 years