The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
• Developing, maintaining and expanding business relationships with owners, engineers, general contractors within the industrial and commercial market.
• Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals set forth by management
• Initiate new clients contact, organize and tender qualification data to clients.
• Develop strategies to meet market business development goals
• Lead the effort in developing presentation, brochure material, website updates, social media and historical project information.
• To be involved in tendering, estimation and proposals submitting.
• Bachelor's degree in construction management, Engineering or relevant discipline preferred
• Have sales experience in sales of Pre-engineered and Hot rolled Steel.
• Have sales experience in sales of roof and wall cladding
• Ability to perform all responsibilities detailed above
• Ideally have 3 years' experience in structural steel works and techno-commercial background with demonstrated experience in steel sales to the construction industry.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must
• Strong Knowledge of the market including engineering firms, property management firms, building owners, architects, developers and consultants.
Driving license, Negotiation, Sales, communication, customer relationship manager, presentation, wide contact database, Quantity Surveying, estimation, Computer Skills