• Responsible to drive the sales to exceed the given annual target on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Increase customer retention, discover new clients and develop strong business relationships.
• Seek out and target new clients and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the division.
• Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
• Identify short-term and long- range issues that must be addressed, providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations, recommending options and courses of action implementing directives.
• Assist in preparing quotations, analyzing costs and sales, follow-up and maintaining client's records.
• Arrange and conduct customer visits. Provide pre-sales presentation and technical demonstration
• Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events. Assisting Marketing Department with any Marketing Survey data requirements.
• Responsible for sales invoicing and accounts receivable activities.
• Reporting daily issues and challenges to the Branch Manager for action and resolution.
• Reporting commercial feedback from the market to the commercial directors including pricing issues, delivery issues, competitors market analysis, and pricing, trends within the market, warranty claims and customer preferred offerings.
• Liaising inquiries of non-standard products to the product support team for the quotation.
• Responsible for any new Baan Part Number Creation Request related to his quotation.
Profile of expected competencies and qualification:
• Either a diploma or degree in Business, Marketing or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years in a similar role.
• Distributor and dealer experience sales driven, customer focused, territory management, product knowledge
• Relevant qualifications and good English Skills. Experience of working in GCC is an advantage.