About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders focus on SMEs and are responsible for sales activities directly to the customer. Activities include:
• Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers.
• Assessing customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services, and/or solutions.
• Developing and delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations.
• Developing medium to long-term sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with targeted customers.
Experienced individual contributor (specialist operational/technical role, or experienced professional). Works independently, with limited supervision. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework
• Develop and execute sales and marketing plan for developing business, including product revenue targets.
• Identify and evaluate potential new opportunities and provide suitable recommendation to boost sales of products / increase market share.
• Implement/support the national accounts plan.
• Ensure the attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• Assist establishing a customer base in which to promote and solicit new, diverse, on-going business.
• Develop and implement annual sales plans to achieve a sales budget via market sector and territory goals.
• Submit market analysis reports regarding competitor activity, potential projects and market trends.
• Continually maintain and up-date the company s customer record system and report on call activity.
• To ensure that the network of current and potential customers is expanded and maintained through weekly external face to face and telephone sales calls.
• Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client s needs in accordance with Aggreko s terms and conditions.
• To acquire a sound knowledge of internal administrative practice, including all hire procedures and the quick track system, product knowledge and the operation of the depot overall.
• Ensure all customer and opportunity details are managed and maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in line with Aggreko s procedures.
University Degree / Specialised Diploma
We re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It s the Aggreko way of working we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.