1739 - Sales Engineer / Sales Specialist
Arkaz alSharq Building Materials
KSA - Khobar
Know Your Future Company
Arkaz has been in operation since 2008 and is determined to become a specialized manufacturer and trader of value-added building products, and a provider of unique engineering services to the Construction Sector.
•As a Sales Engineer Sales specialist for Chemical products, you will handle marketing and promotion of chemical raw materials.
You will be responsible for:
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers,
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements,
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs,
• Calculating client quotations,
• Negotiating tender and contract terms,
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions,
• Offering after-sales support services,
• Administering client accounts,
• Analyzing costs and sales,
• Preparing reports for line manager,
• Meeting regular sales targets,
• Recording and maintaining client contact data,
• Coordinating sales projects.
Your skills and experience:
Bachelor in Sales or Marking or Chemical or Civil Engineer or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 years in sales in KSA market. within the speciality chemicals or raw materials.