• Assists in drawing up the sales plan annually with the line Manager.
• Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
• Organizes regular visits for potential clients to sign with them
• Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related activities for the preceding month.
• Records the statistics of his/her sales accounts.
• Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in key departments
• Ensures that all complaints are reviewed, investigated and follow-up action is initiated.
• Maintains a close working rapport with professional people, the press, media, employee, clients and companies who are potential existing and current supporters of HungerStation.
• Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the daily work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes, practices, work processes, cost effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
• Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions
• Follow daily operations relating to the job to ensure work continuity
• Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards
• Ensure the satisfaction of both internal and external customers by addressing their needs in a courteous and timely manner
1- 2 Years of relevant experience
Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is required
Master s degree in a relevant field is preferred
• Ramadan Allowance:
One Basic salary During Ramadan. *As per policy
• Medical Insurance
Provided to: *As Per Policy
1. Employee and his/her family
2. Employee Parents
• Other Benefits
Two Basic Salaries for: *As Per Policy
1. New born kids
Annual vacation *As Per Policy
25 working days