SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
The Digital Core Cloud Sales Specialist bears primary responsibility for achieving S/4 HANA Cloud and HEC sales targets and to grow market leadership. The role stays in the center of SAP s cloud strategy by moving our customer and new prospects to the cloud, by leveraging the S/4 HANA Cloud and HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) solution portfolio.
Assuming overall responsibility for directing Digital Core Cloud sales strategy and execution for defined territory of named accounts, the Sales Specialist will ensure proper integration of SAP Digital Core Cloud Services at customers in coordination with the account owners to create customer value and meet and exceed goals. To achieve his/her mission and goals, the S4 Digital Core Cloud Sales Specialist must engage and leverage multiple stakeholders in the related SAP landscape (internal and external, including SAP partners and ecosystem).
This role combines business strategy and execution coordination as well as operational direct sales. The Digital Core Cloud Sales Specialist is responsible and accountable for the overall Digital Core Cloud bookings in the assigned territory working with both new and current SAP customers as well as having a topic ownership for Digital Core Cloud related go-to-market activities.
The Digital Core Cloud Sales Specialist is expected to create strong and lasting relationships, achieve "trusted advisor" status with assigned customers and expand the services footprint, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction to develop referenceable customers. Encourage customers and colleagues to continuously question the status quo and activate their creative and innovative skills.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Territory Planning and Business Development
• Develop account and territory strategy for S/4 HANA Cloud and HEC opportunities in concert with the overall SAP team to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual bookings goals.
• Build and manage sales pipeline with goals of a 4x pipeline vs. quota.
• Develop specific account strategies in a sophisticated and complex business environment.
• Drive and support DCC GTM campaigns in alignment with License Sales and stand alone for services (industry and solution related).
• Plan and execute customer events to push innovative services and drive customer demand.
• Drive net new opportunities (based on initial plan, whitespace, etc.)
• Change the game (serve as a competitive differentiator) in strategic deal through solution differentiation and thought leadership
• Provide executive sponsorship and sales support for key strategic accounts.
• Leverage the SAP ecosystem & C-level relationships to accelerate deals.
• Support regional industry and solution demand generation programs.
• Minimum of 10 years of professional sales experience
• Minimum of 5 years of cloud, managed services and/or consulting experience. Cloud experience is a must.
• Minimum of 3 years of selling solutions supporting enterprise applications deployed in the cloud.
• BS Business or Business Related Major; BS Information Systems;
• MBA a Plus Specialization in MIS; Business; Finance
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :