• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer
wants or needs.
• Communicates effectively and maintain utmost respect
to all customers.
• Maintains full knowledge of current sales and
promotions, policies regarding payment and exchange, and security practices.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts,
and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain
merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
• Offer carry bags or push carts to customers
• Answer customers questions regarding the store and
its merchandise, or request a colleague s / supervisor s support to do that.
• If required, describe merchandise and explain use,
operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Arrange and display merchandise according to item,
size and color to promote sales.
• Clean shelves, counters, tables and maintain the
cleanliness of the outlet.
• Maintain clean and organized stock room at all
times. Ensure that enough stocks are
available for all items. Inform the Shop
Manager for any requirements or over stock items.
• Bag or package purchases. Maintain enough quantity
of bags for usage. Request the same
• Maintain clear and clean fitting rooms at all
times. Remove and orderly arrange all
items left in the fitting rooms to the display racks / rails.
• Maintain the aisles or entrances unblocked, spills
are cleaned, and fire exits are free of traffic, safe and accessible to any
• Help maintain a pleasant and healthy working
environment with all colleagues.
• Maintain cleanliness in the outlet at all times.
to all outlet policies, procedures & regulations set by the company to
uphold the standards and reputation of the company.