Focused areas - Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village, Al Barsha Heights
1. Implement the use of basic sales techniques / principles as set out by MAF ACCOR Hotels.
2. As per defined sales territory, pro-actively sell all hotels of the MAF ACCOR Hotels cluster in UAE
3. Co-ordination and implementation of the segment sales activities and strategy with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues, together with concern of the costs involved and in line with the hotel business mix.
4. Communicate sales promotions and information after approval of DOS ensuring that relevant people in each hotel receives copies.
5. Develop relationships and partnership with key accounts, prospect account and other accounts in the determined territory or beyond if not yet allocated within the sales team.
6. Maintain and develop the production of Key Accounts through searching all opportunities available at all levels within the company through Total Account Management (TAM).
7. Develop & convert Key Prospect Accounts to Key Accounts within a year through monitoring the share given to the hotel compared to the competition.
8. Plan regular visits to accounts with a minimum of 5 sales calls per day 2 Key Accounts, 2 Key Prospect Accounts and 1 Other Account
9. Organize and execute a minimum of 3 site inspections per month for Corporate clients
10. Organize and execute a minimum of 4 entertainments with key or potential clients per month
11. Planning, co-ordination and implementing of all sales trips in the designated territory by agreement with the Director of Sales (DOS) in the most efficient and optimal way.
12. Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
13. Preparation and drawing up of company contracts for the hotels in accordance with the Corporate Pricing, current business strategy and market conditions.
14. Generate leads for the hotels, monitoring the offers and be actively involved in the follow up to increase conversion in close cooperation with the Banquet and Reservation departments.
15. To present the MAF ACCOR Hotels in a professional manner towards negotiating partners.
16. Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
17. To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all hotels in UAE.
18. Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team and Director of Sales (DOS).