To promote and sell Injazat Data Systems services within an assigned geographic area or list of customer accounts to achieve significant sales targets.
• Work collaboratively with Injazat Sales and pursuit teams to develop sales strategy/plans, identify new business opportunities, generate qualified leads, and support Sales Pursuit Review (SPR) reviews.
• Plan, direct and coordinate sales activities to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with Sales objectives
• Develops sales plans, policies, and overall strategies to obtain maximum sales volume while managing to profit goals.
• Targets potential leads and pursuits, plans and selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches.
• Apply region-specific information and tools, such as: sales processes, competitive insights, sales best practices/lessons learned from opportunity reviews, working with third-party intermediaries during pursuits and clients' needs for business solutions within targeted industries.
• Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Drives efforts to expand and grow Injazat market share and presence through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Assists pursuit team in drafting and positioning deals and closing.
• Shares industry, deal and sales best practice knowledge with sales community
• Explores and grows the client account list, deals incoming leads and ending sales, initiates action plan to advance and procure new business for the company
• Updates the organization on changing marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly
• Provide consultative expertise to the development of cost models, deal structuring, and overall management of tactical aspects of pursuits.
• Develop innovative solutions across lines of business and within internal organizations that provide high quality services.
• Work collaboratively with Injazat Sales, Bid Management, Architect, Operations and Portfolio teams to engage technical (core infrastructure & application) solution developers.
• Ensure/validate that Injazat can meet delivery commitments. Develop/validate solution, delivery and review/challenge costing assumptions.