TruKKer is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region s ride- hailing economy, TruKKer is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. TruKker mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, TruKKer operates in more than 130 cities across 15 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region and host over 30 million users.
About the role
TruKKer Sales Manager develops and maintains client relationships by developing effective ways to transport customers freight utilizing TruKKer Inland services. This role serves in a sales and business development capacity and communicates with customers, sales executives and operation teams. Responsible for building a strong sales tea and maintaining customer relationships, assessing market needs, promoting and selling TruKKer Inland services and maintaining sales and business development goals, targets and company objectives.
The key roles and responsibilities will include:
• Lead and motivate staff to improve sales and customer service with clients.
• Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales and business development targets.
• Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
• Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
• Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
• Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
• Responsible for securing and maintaining new business.
• Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
• Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new Inland services.
• Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
• Meet with sales executives to assess company performance.
Skills & Requirements:
Ability to work both independently and within a team.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Must possess a strong work ethic.
Exceptional business development & customer service skills with the ability to
manage teams, negotiate rates, sell services, and build professional relationships via
visits, telephone and email.
Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision-
We are an equal opportunity employer but encourage only hard working and honest candidates who can work under immense pressure.
Trukker invites talents to join its team, if you've got what it takes contact us on email@example.com