'ALIF MARKET DMCC' invites you to a permanent high-paying job as a Sales Manager.
- Full-time (from Sunday to Thursday, 8.00-17.00)
• Managing organizational sales/purchases by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls;
• Acquiring an in-depth understanding of clients, categories and market;
• Searching for goods, suppliers, potential corporate clients in the Internet (having an active client base is an advantage);
• Working with the client base, its monthly expansion, formation of a base in CRM and its maintenance;
• Conducting business correspondence, negotiating with foreign suppliers and making contracts for import, export (coordination of documents and terms of cooperation, etc.);
• Cold calling, preparing commercial offers, conducting negotiations;
• Solving all arising issues with clients, maintaining accounting documentation;
• Preparing and approving complete package of documents for import/export and customs clearance, managing and controlling shipment terms;
• Interacting with forwarding, brokerage, transport, insurance companies and etc.;
• Keeping records of operational activities, weekly/monthly reporting on the results of activities, execution of the sales plan and the development budget of the unit;
• Performing other job-related duties as assigned.