Overview of Role
You will be directly responsible for identifying and capitalising on new revenue opportunities in your defined territory (Law firms, Corporate, Governments..) to meet and exceed your revenue goals.
You will need to be highly confident, articulate and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage & grow pipeline of opportunities within your client portfolio through active prospecting
• Develop & execute strategic account plans within territory to capitalize on market opportunity, accurately forecasting new business month by month, and providing a three-month forecast at any given time.
• Manage complete sales cycle from lead identification through customer relationship management and deal closure.
• Providing the Sales Director Middle-East, with forecasts and reports as and when requested by them.
• Timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports.
• Preparing a sales plan to displace competitive products within prospect base.
• Achieving and exceeding monthly targets as defined by the Sales Director Middle-East
• Developing new contacts either as decision-makers or influencers.
• Prioritising opportunities, ensuring maximum customer-facing time is achieved.
• Effectively working alongside other stakeholder departments to ensure an integrated approach to customer care and that market needs are being met.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of the features, advantages and benefits of all LexisNexis products, and be able to demonstrate them fully.
• Keeping up to date with market changes and developments, as well as new products.
• Strong working knowledge of tools, principles, concepts and external frameworks in and affecting own area.
Specialist Knowledge / Skills Required
• Proven successful B2B Sales track record
• Responds positively in a challenging and commercially driven sales environment, with experience of working in subscription based B2B business development
• Background in legal publishing / information preferred
• Strong negotiation skills selling to a corporate customer base a must
• Knowledge of law and regulation a plus
• Curiosity to engage with the law and regulation covered by the business a must to be truly successful
• Comfortable operating at senior decision maker level
• Business and industry knowledge
• Problem solving
• Interpersonal effectiveness and communication
• Delivery of results and impact on business results
• CRM / Pipeline management
LexisNexis Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com ) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or firstname.lastname@example.org.