About Aggreko plc:
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job:
To achieve monthly and annual sales revenue targets for the full range of Aggreko products and services in the relevant territory.
• Meet monthly sales revenue targets for the allocated areas.
• Generate enquiries, quote for work, negotiate contracts, respond to tenders and secure orders for key customers.
• Develop and recommend product and pricing solutions for customers to produce the maximum profit margin for Aggreko.
• Control costs within published guidelines and authority levels.
• Assist Sales engineers with organizational skills, account strategies and market planning responsibilities to ensure high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Provide on the job coaching for depot based Sales Engineers on sales of Aggreko products into a variety of market sectors for new and existing customers.
• Assess and create the opportunities within various industries especially the oil and gas, refineries, petrochemical and industrial fields.
• Communicate with AME management on geographical area opportunities on a regular basis for regions of sales responsibility.
• Monitor competitors activities and submit accurate competitors info on a regular basis.
• Manage and complete monthly report and other administrative tasks on time and to the required standards.
• Ensure all customer and opportunity details are managed and maintained in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system in line with Aggreko s procedures.
• Support Sales Engineers in their preparation of Territory Sales Plans (TSP) for the assigned territory or market sector in line with Aggreko s procedures.
• Conduct presentations of Aggreko products to existing and potential customers.
• Promote all Aggreko products, solutions and services at all times.
• Review and assess Aggreko products for their suitability in the market and in comparison to competitor offerings. Where required, work closely with technical team to recommend changes/upgrades to products as required.
• Act as a subject matter expert point of reference for cross-functional colleagues.
• Liaise with the marketing coordinator for any required support for sales promotions and targeted marketing activity.
• Displays a commitment to Operational Excellence activities.
• Aggreko places a strong emphasis on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental protection. It is a requirement and moral obligation of each employee to be actively committed and accountable for compliance to the Aggreko Health, Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and local legislation, and ensure completion and validity of all minimum QHSE training and objectives required by the company.
• Any other duties considered related essential for effective operations and service as requested.
• Bachelor Degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or equivalent qualifications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in technical sales
• Holding managerial or supervisory role for at least 1 year
• Availability to travel as and when required
• Depot based job but requires frequent visits to the sites
• Possession of valid local Driving License as per the need of the business
• Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent command of English language, spoken and written
• Fluent command of local language is an advantage
• Possession of valid local driving license as per the need of the business
• Effective planning organizational and time management skills
• Ability to empathize and understand perspectives of others
• Good Keyboard skills and Computer literate
• High level of commitment and loyalty
• Quality oriented with attention to details and capable of working to deadlines
• Capable of working on his/her own initiative
• Able to work long hours in demanding conditions
ALWAYS ORANGE - AGGREKO VALUES & BEHAVIOURS:
BE DYNAMIC : Using our entrepreneurial passion to deliver & making great things happen.
• Act like Owners
• Stay Nimble
• Love what we do
BE EXPERT: Using our blend of experience, expertise & planning to keep us ahead of the game.
• Love the Discipline
• Use our expertise
• Excel under pressure
BE TOGETHER: Asking the best of each other, harnessing our skills and diverse skills to grow stronger together.
• Play for Team Aggreko
• Demand Accountablity
• Value Difference
BE INNOVATIVE: Learning from the world for a better today & great leaps tomorrow.
• Look Up and Out
• Learn and Adapt
• Create our Future
• Sales Engineers