We are looking for Trading Sales Manager
To develop and implement a marketing and trade strategy (B2B & B2C) for the organization’s significant products to meet established sales or market share targets
• Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products/brands, such as conducting market research; setting prices; launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
• Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products/brands.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/brand features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
• Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the products/services.
• Schedule marketing and advertising activities according to the importance of each product in the organization’s overall marketing strategy for trading and distribution line.
• Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
• Drives efforts to expand and grow SIBCA’s trading market share and presence through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Explores and grows the client account list, deals incoming leads and ending sales, initiates action plan to advance and procure new business for the company
• Updates the organization on changing marketing trends so that the organization can prepare and regulate plans accordingly
• Provide consultative expertise to the development of cost models, deal structuring, and overall management of tactical aspects of pursuits.
• Provide end to end presales support to SIBCA’s new brand product and add on pursuits thereby meeting the pursuit submission timelines.
• Determine client requirements and coordinate value proposition, sales strategy that will drive the solution and proposal content.
• Develop Bid plan with clear roles, actions, and timelines to meet the submission target date.
• Coordinate necessary governance approvals prior to submission of proposal.
• Quality control of proposal content, solution, costing, and pricing components in proposals that are delivered to clients and ensure they are in line with client’s requirements, trading and distribution strategy and SIBCA business goals.
• Prepares supporting client presentations and client workshops in support of deal closure.