Use your proven sales and management success to leverage geographic technology across the Middle East. Provide leadership to highly-skilled teams that collaborate with distributors and business partners to co-sell and promote the adoption of the ArcGIS platform.
We re looking for individuals who inspire and motivate others and who will own, cultivate, and grow the GIS ecosystem in the Middle East. You will work closely with Esri s distributor network to help customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems.
• Be a strategic leader. Act as a key representative for Esri in the Middle East. Create and implement a business development and sales strategy that employs direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of our solutions in the region. Manage Middle East country managers and collaborate with industry teams in Dubai and the US. Implement strategies developed with the emerging markets program manager. Be recognized as a regional thought leader in the geospatial industry.
• Empower your team. Direct sales activities and staff through effective coaching, supporting, and strategically participating in all stages of the sales process. Maintain Esri culture, business ethics, and work standards.
• Create and drive opportunities. Collaborate with staff, distributors, and the emerging markets sales team to create an opportunity development plan that provides clear direction for all software and services to customers and prospects. Form a collaborative virtual team of staff, distributors, strategic partners, and integrators to support the development and execution of sales strategies.
• Engage with vertical teams. Collaborate with a series of global teams with specific industry knowledge, extending our reach across departments and with executive leadership.
• Partner with distributors. Work with Esri s distributors to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support distributors to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders.
• Deliver results. Manage Esri agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all Esri software deployments. Be familiar with Esri offerings relevant to the region.