Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Ambitious, thirsty for results and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer centric role of Sales? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Sales Coordinator, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
• Supports the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel s pro-active sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximized
• Reactive lead conversion - Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue
• Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner
• Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business
• Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
• Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
• Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
• Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
• Support the department with media site visits, marketing events and activities
• Assist the DOSM with social media campaigns, posts, responses and reports.
• Handle ticket requests for the department, including complimentary tickets, monitor and track requests
• Sets marketing schedules with the guidance of DOSM and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media representatives, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
• Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits on-property
• Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
• Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
• Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
• Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
• Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
• Assigns the team members (with the DOSM guidance) to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed