• Prospect and develop new business
• Create sales
• Service existing accounts
• Provide technical assistance
• Territory and time management
• Complete sales reports, itineraries, forecasts, etc.
• Initiate and drive sales activity to grow new business and achieve annual sales goals in assigned.
• Prospect and develop sales opportunities at existing Major customers and new accounts, independently or with channel partners.
• Develop account penetration strategies, gain access to and develop relationships with key decision makers in customer organization
• Work with and provide leadership/direction to internal support departments to ensure major customer satisfaction
• Lead team on complex sales opportunities.
• Establish and develop customer relationships at the engineering, operations, management, and executive level.
• Assess, qualify and report sales opportunities and appropriately manage resources toward their closure.
• Negotiate and close orders to achieve New Account Development goals.
• Plans sales activities and monitors industry and competitor trends.
• Provides applications assistance by determining customer needs, creating and upgrading product applications and sourcing products for customers.
• Presents, reviews and negotiates quotes and contracts, provides feedback to questions from account managers and centralization and assists in credit collection.
• To define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• To read and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Effectively work and interact with others.
• To use strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills.
• To multi-task and manage time well.
• Well organized, prioritize successfully, pay close attention to the specifics and details of the work.
• Deal with internal and external customer in a courteous and professional manner.
Competencies and qualifications
• UAE driving license is mandatory
• UAE plastics industry experience valued
• Graduate/Higher secondary preferred
• Prioritizing workload and taking initiative
• Proficiency with Word, Excel & Outlook
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Salary: AED 5,000/- to AED 7,000/-
Leave Salary & Gratuity as per UAE Law.
Health Insurance Provided
Air Ticket will be provided by the company.