What s inside the Blue Box?
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part of the story of an iconic brand that has evolved over 182 extraordinary years.
Our Mall of the Emirates boutique is looking for passionate and customer focused Sales Professional to join the team. As a Sales Professional, you are a part of the milestones of our customers lives. You will be building meaningful relationships, fulfilling your client s needs, and ensuring each client receives a personalised Tiffany experience.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams of style, glamour and love and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively communicate with our clients, ensuring the Tiffany Experience uniquely tailored and personalised customer service.
• Deliver an uncompromising luxurious experience, maintaining efficiency in a fast paced environment.
• Act as our brand ambassador, representing the elegance of our iconic brand and influence your customers with timeless style.
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That s a wrap.
To be the next Sales Professional to join our Mall of the Emirates team, you will have:
• A minimum of 1-2 years strong sales experience, ideally within a luxury retail and customer-focused environment
• Demonstrable experience working with Jewellery either within retail or wholesale
• Ability to communicate in Mandarin is highly advantageous
• Strong sales experience and a genuine interest in art of styling
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base and collaborate with colleagues
• Flexibility to work traditional retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, late nights and holidays
• Arabic speaking Candidates are encouraged to apply!