To support and drive Ecocoast s sales growth locally and internationally through providing exceptional technical and tendering support and managing strong relationships with existing and new clients, partners and suppliers, to make Ecocoast the Regional leader in sustainable marine solutions.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
We are looking for a high performing, experienced Sales Technical Support Engineer (STSE) to join our growing, ambitious sales team. The STSE is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Business Development Manager. The role will be based in Dubai and will be responsible for the team s tenders and technical submittals, managing mid-market accounts and providing technical support to the sales team. The successful candidate will be expected to have a deep knowledge of our products, their application and performance to efficiently prepare quotations and submittals, and make recommendations to our clients and the sales team on the best use and design for Ecocoast products.
What does the role involve?
• Tender preparation and submission support for sales team
• PQ preparation and technical submittals
• Full lifecycle sales management for mid-market accounts
• Technical communication between Ecocoast and our suppliers and/or partners to make the quotation and technical submittal process faster and more accurate
• Technical support to sales team
Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in technical engineering, tendering or sales role
• Previous experience preparing tenders, prequalifications and technical submittals for industrial products or in the contracting industry
• Proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• Engineering qualification
• Previous experience working in a contracting or industrial products industry in a similar role.
• Fluent in Arabic (written & spoken) preferable.
• Detail orientated: You understand the importance of time management. You re organized, structured and always have an overview of the key objectives and know the key deliverables to meet them.
• Team Player: You don t only focus on your own results, but always do what s best for your team and the company.
• Speed: You are efficient, process oriented and have a high sense of urgency, constantly looking to make improvements to your work processes to deliver results faster.
• Client focused: You listen more than you talk and truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer you
• An ambitious employer; we want the best for you and the company.
• A career with continual learning, development and opportunity.
• A good base salary and excellent bonus structure.
• Permanent contract; for we believe in long term investment in the right people.
• Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, we will always listen and look to make improvements.
Thriving on the Ecolife values is a rewarding journey for the right individual, helping take the business to new geographies and new heights. Client satisfaction is a passion and working with others to ensure Ecocoast remains the number 1 choice is both rewarding and second nature. If you approach life with integrity, pride and you go the extra mile because you care, we want to hear from you.