Position at Talabat
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator (f/م/d) to join our Global Salesforce Team in Dubai. Join us to build an inhouse Salesforce ecosystem within Delivery Hero and our global entities. Our task is to understand the strategic business needs and to translate these into our Salesforce platform. وبالتالي, we can create a dynamic but stable global Salesforce architecture that is adaptable to the local needs.
• Customize Salesforce fields, تخطيطات الصفحة, record types, البحث, عرض قائمه, queues, تقارير, and Dashboards.
• Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, المجموعات, list view rights.
• Maintain overall system configuration, تغيير السيطرة, والتحسينات.
• Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, السياسات, تكوين التطبيق, and help related materials.
• Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
• Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and Country MDs.
• Manage instance to ensure data integrity, security and daily basic audits.
• Assists in conducting training of Business Owners for new features and help with roll-خارج.
• Present changes/system enhancements and overall training to diverse audiences.
• أداره الواردات والصادرات الضخمة من البيانات.
• Provide high quality support via ticket system.
• Develop best practices for reporting, نماذج الوصول, SSO strategies and audit controls.
• Master of governance limits and overall platform scalability (with Product, مطورين.
• Develop best practices for emergency procedures around Salesforce.
• Undertake additional projects as directed by management.
• 3 years technical support for web-based applications or similar.
• 3 years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user / business base, ideally with some form of people management.
• B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
• Working knowledge of relational databases design concepts and data management.
• جيد-versed in agile methodology / العمليات.
• Experience in Salesforce migrations a plus.
• At least basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, جافا الخ).
• At least a basic understanding of Salesforce integration options.
• Expert understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level.
• Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, طاولة العمل, اكسل, قابس كهرباء-ins).
• Analytical business process development skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
• Open to discussions, الفريق-الموجهه.
نحن نقدم لك:
• متنوع, international working atmosphere with cross-الفرق الثقافية.
• Modern office with a beautiful view.
• Great career opportunities.
• ساعات عمل مرنة.
• الإنجليزية-speaking environment.
• Opportunity to work in an agile, modern and fast growing team.
• تجربه العمل في متعددة-team environment a plus.
• Experience working with agile development methodology.
• Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella.
• Team events and company events.