This opportunity would see you join the Middle East’s leading sports and lifestyle retailer, working with brands such as Nike, Adidas and Puma to name a few. HQ’d in Dubai, they have over 400 stores across the region, a $1b USD annual turnover and ambitious plans to enter new markets across the globe.
As a Backend Developer, you’ll work with the development team on new and exciting features in an agile development team to build and maintain web properties using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), ERP and OMS. You will be tasked to build, secure, test, integrate, deploy and release into a robust cloud e-commerce environment. For this position, we’re looking for a strong Salesforce Developer, with experience in implementing SFRA and who enjoys fast-paced, challenging, real-time problem solving.
You should have atleast 3 year of Salesforce commerce cloud (SFCC) experience and at least 1-2 years of experience with complex web development projects, strong Knowledge of salesforce suite (services cloud, marketing cloud) and best practices. Role also requires detailed understanding of end-to-end eCommerce processes, including frontend and website infrastructure, content management, product attribution, and customer-facing functionality.
On top of this, and importantly, an opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing company, one which offers both career growth and development from within the business.
Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
• Extensive experience Salesforce Commerce Cloud covering integration, architecture, build and deployment, and best coding and implementation practices.
• Sound knowledge & hands on experience using ISMLs, JS Controllers, pipelines, Demandware scripts, setting up Business Manager Configuration.
• Integration experience with multiple third party vendors using LINK partner cartridges
• Experience in architecting solutions using Commerce Cloud’s Open Commerce API (Shop, & Data APIs) is critical.
• Core expertise in integrating with enterprise levels ERPs and OMS.
• Strong working knowledge of HTML5, CSS and SQL.
• Good knowledge of Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Triggers, Lightning Component, Batch Apex, Web Services, SOQL, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader.
• Clear concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
• Retail/Fashion industry experience a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
5+ years software development experience required within an Agile experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field required.
• 3+ years of experience of progressive experience in Enterprise ecommerce platforms and tools (Salesforce CC, Demandware) is required.