Requisition ID: 246145
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
Credibly articulating and representing SAP Services value, consulting offerings and capabilities to both senior business and IT customer leadership using such strategic tools as Point-of-View, innovation roadmaps and the Four-Panel framework that reflect the client s industry, business conditions and needs in an impactful and meaningful manner.
• Orchestrate and be integral to the strategic deal Virtual Account team
• Creating complex and creative deal structures including contract frameworks, commercial/pricing models, multi-year delivery approaches and multi-party teaming agreements
• Managing the E2E deal process e.g. discovery, build and propose including opportunity team leadership, cost-of-sale control and driving for A-team involvement.
• Defining and developing our negotiation strategy, proposal preparation and successfully closing Services contracts within the parameters of SAP business and compliance expectations.
• Identify key team members and coordinate resources needed to properly scope the project(s) to meet the client needs
• Facilitate the transition of the customer relationship(s) to the Delivery team
• Collaborate with other SAP sales teams to provide insights on potential additional licensing opportunities.
Education and Qualifications/Skills and Competencies
• BA/BS/ MBA or comparable is strongly preferred. Must be a driven sales professional and have strong capabilities in:
• SAP Services Selling experience preferred
• Deep understanding of SAP Services portfolio
• Quota Attainment/Account Planning
• Pursuit Management and Leadership
• Problem Solving and Negotiating
• Outstanding and Effective executive level communication skills
• Sr. Level Relationship Management
• Ability to travel 50% - of time, depending on assigned accounts/ territory
• Executive presence and experience managing senior C-level relations
This is a senior level, pursuit leadership role and requires a seasoned professional with varied career experiences including at least 10 years of Enterprise Application services engagements with a strong track record of quota performance. Prior sales experience in services is critical.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :
Account Manager, Service Manager, ERP, Consulting, SAP, Sales, Customer Service, Technology