Your Role and Responsibilities
• Provides direction and guidance to teams on solution design, configuration, testing, and other implementation activities
• Owns the functional Project Materials of the implementation and assume responsibility for the quality and timely submission of these Project Materials.
• Provides status reporting in accordance with PMO protocols
• Analyze requirements, design and prepare solution validation workshops
• Advise and deliver Analytics solution functionality, configuration, and responsible for unit-testing
• Assist the business in defining the impact of the business strategy and business design on the processes within current and future business environment
• Identify critical issues & opportunities for process performance improvement
• 12 years of implementation experience of technical/functional knowledge of all SAP Analytics solutions under the areas of SAP Analytics Cloud, Data Warehouse, Reporting, Embedded Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Management
• Hands-on experience in 3 projects working in the SAP solutions BW/4HANA, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics using HANA. Experience must include integration with SAP and non-SAP source systems.
• Working knowledge and knowledge on positioning of Predictive Analytics, BPC , Data Warehouse Cloud, and different reporting solutions for a customer
• Proven expertise in data modelling, extraction, transformation, LSA ++ architecture principals and implementation best practices in BW, BW/4HANA.
• Sound knowledge on SAP HANA platform and hands-on experience in SAP HANA modelling and development.
• At least one E2E implementation tied with a business transformation (restructuring, mergers, process harmonization, data harmonization) - or
• At least one E2E implementation following a global template approach with subsequent deployments and incremental improvements for templates - or
• At least one E2E implementation for a large group with more than 10 entities.
• Good to have: Project Delivery experience where a business consulting firm (such as EY, KPMG, Booz Allen, PWC, etc..) was working along with IBM to deliver the project.
• The candidate should have experience in owning SAP Implementation initiative by taking overall responsibility for driving it towards a successful implementation.
• Experience with working with a multi-cultural offshore team in large projects (60+ team members) and with a culture where team members are working remotely
• Strong experience in managing stakeholders expectations and difficult situations to ensure the project objectives are met
• Must have 12+ years SAP experience, with at least the last 7 years as a delivery manager/project manager for large SAP implementations
• Must be approachable and work cohesively with other team members for the required deliverables.
• Experience in delivering projects where automation (RPA, Machine Learning, IOT) components where implemented
• Knowledge/experience to SAP Activate methodology and agile best practices a must.
• SAP/Architect/TOGAF certification (preferred)
• Preferred to be English, Arabic speaker
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
About Business Unit