We are looking for SAP FICO PM for UAE.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Facilitates the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
•Design, configure, test, and support core FI/CO modules
• Design, configure, test, and support Fund Management
• Design, configure, test, and support Asset Management
• Design, configure, test, and support BPC
• Design, configure, test, and support Consolidations in EC-CS
•Design, configure, test, and support CO-PA
• Responsible primarily for successful implementation of SAP, including providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Investigates, analyses, and solves software problems and maps client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
• Manage consultants in order to deliver final solution to customer based on contract conditions
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Manage client relationships
• Supervise and coach SAP resources for the client
• Manage Support contract with a vendor