Looking for senior team lead developer based in Riyadh and must have experience in development of SAP Hybris Commerce solutions
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Strong Java knowledge and experience.
• Solid knowledge of the Hybris platform and experience developing on it.
• Experience with B2C and/or B2B Hybris accelerator.
• Knowledge on Hybris ORM, WCMS, OCC, Business Process, DataHub, Backoffice, Smart Edit, and core concepts.
• Knowledge of Design patterns.
• Knowledge of the SOLR search engine.
• Knowledge of web service architecture (REST / SOAP) and experience developing on it.
• Experience working with code versioning and control systems (like SVN and GIT).
• Experience on payment providers, SAP ERP, and/or SAP CRM integrations are added advantages.
• Very strong communication skills. Position will require direct interaction with clients and business analysts.
• Strong project and product management skills.
• You must have 5 or more years of experience developing complex information systems for large enterprise IT environments.
• You have experience in developing Hybris CPQ modules and Hybris end to end solution implementation and related integrations.
• You have an understanding of SAP S/4 integration, Variant Configuration and Salesforce integration.
• You have solid experience with React js OR experience with backend technologies Node.js, or full stack of java development, state management libraries such as Redux, MobX, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Master's degree in Computer Science preferred.
• 5 years of experience in related field.
• Candidate preferability in KSA with transferable Iqama.
• 5 years’ experience Back end: Spring, JDBC, Apache/Tomcat, SAP HANA DB, MySQL.
• 5 years’ experience in systems integration and development in SAP Hybris commerce platform with multiple other system through APIs or RPA.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience using Hybris on at least two projects.
• Excellent communication skills.