• Job Information
• Requirements & Work Experience
• Apply Online
• Experience in managing SAP AMS & Implementation projects. The SAP Project Manager would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements:
• Application management processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Demand & Capacity)
• Should be able to resolve critical situation or complex requirements with help of team
• Excellent financial management skills: Cost management, receivables, profitability analysis and reporting.
• Familiar with tools and technology necessary to manage SAP AMS projects (Ticketing tool, monitoring tools, Demand / Capacity management tools, Monitoring tools and automation, SAP OSS, Project tracking etc.)
• Experience in 3rd party vendor management and liaison.
• Should be capable of managing multiple SAP projects.
• Strong at SAP Implementations including SAP S/4HANA knowledge.
• Should be able to influence decision-making and able to drive project delivery.
• Capable of driving initiatives for account growth, productivity improvement through ticket analytics, automation, lean etc.
• Team management and Rostering.
• Good knowledge on ASAP, Activate & Agile methodologies.
• Prior working experience with American customers
• Excellent Communication & Presentation skills. Pro-active mindset mandatory.
• Must be able to work as an individual contributor.
• Manage day to day operations of the project including team management
• Status reporting for on-going incidents & project status
• Engage with client on issue resolution and other staffing challenges
• Monthly basis: Delivery, quality, staffing and financial performance reporting and analysis
• Run initiative for continuous improvement and automation
• Identify new business opportunity, engage with client for realization
• Participate in customer workshops & requirement discussions
• Experience in managing teams and has leadership skills
• Should demonstrate a team-oriented and collaborative approach,
• Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and written communication capabilities
• Excellent client-facing skills along with prior demonstrated experience of leading teams at various stages
• Project management skills including the ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations, and manage the implementation of the plan
• Must be able to work with limited direction and self-driven
8 to 15 Years