Coordinates all scaffolding erection and inspection related duties on ADNOC OFFSHORE UL field.
Implements scaffolding safety standard and Advice proper work practices and ensures compliance to ADNOC OFFSHORE relevant standards & HSE Policies.
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Provides technical knowledge and expertise for erecting, dismantling and scaffolding construction and housekeeping Services
• Plans and Supervises all scaffolding erection and inspection activities at Umm Lulu Super Complex and WHTs.
• Coordinates and manages records of scaffolding manpower details along with Third part certificates.
• Provide an inspection program for all scaffold structures to ensure that minimum safety requirement are met.
• Contributes to the preparation of annual operating Maintenance budgets. Ensures that all Maintenance Scaffolding Services are carried out within budget.
• Participates in the planning of major maintenance and main shutdowns. This includes highlighting specific items of equipment which require Maintenance Scaffolding Services involvement, assessing resources, material and logistic requirements.
• Ensures that work is performed in compliance with ADNOC OFFSHORE HSE policies.
• Plan and monitor scaffolding material inventory
• Analysing integrity of scaffolding and temporary work structure.
• Carry out scaffolding work permit and SOC audits and record in Maximo system.
• Assess scaffolding hazards & rectify, facilitates tagging system and Prepares documents.
• Review and comment on contractor documents such as Method statement for erection and dismantling of scaffolding, HSE plans, risk assessment for critical tasks, Scaffolding Team CV & Competency Certificates for review / approval. Preparation of work schedule in coordination with Planning Team, Trade Tests of newly inducted personnel, ordering required materials and supervisor on daily basis.
• Attends work progress and follow up meetings, assist the Site Representative to verify the works percentages of completion to enable payments to the contractors.
• Co-ordinates with others on the completion of works to ensure safe and smooth operation prior to handing over to the operations
• Promotes safety with the contractors and contribute to safety campaigns, works in line with HSE policy, and ensure awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
• Integrate with Planning engineer for work schedule and priorities.
• Prepare and participate in Task Risk Assessments (TRAs)
• Uses and ensures the use of proper PPEs by self and the team members.
• Acts as a member of the emergency team and participates in fire-fighting when required
• Able to manage assigned tasks independently with minimum supervision
• Agree for Offshore work location based on rotation cycles as directed by ADNOC HR policy.
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
• Provide input for preparation of the Department / Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
• Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards and procedures in order to support execution of the Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
• Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
• Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
• Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with ISO standards in order to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and ADNOC Code of Practices.
• Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
• Provide inputs to prepare Section MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Frequent contacts with personnel in Safety & Environmental Protection, Planning Department and Facility & Integrity Departments for co-ordination purpose and discussing technical matters of common interest and also Co-ordinate with Quantity Surveyor discussing painting budgets.
• Regular contacts with contractor\s personnel up to Site Manager’s level to review priorities and quality of completed works.
• Works according to Company’s established policy, procedures approved work programs and professional engineering standards
• Frequent contacts with external Material, Equipment suppliers to keep updated with latest technologies to enhance HSE, Integrity, Profitability and Development of People within the Organization.