We are looking for SCMS Engineer For SubStations
SCOPE (Brief Description Of Overall Responsibility):
The Substation Automation & Control System (SCMS) Engineer shall be responsible for the design, programming, configuration, parameterization, testing, and commissioning of Medium Voltage and High Voltage SCMS systems, BCU, IED, RTU and related network & servers equipment as per project technical specifications.
Proficient in IEC standards and open communication protocols such as IEC-61850, IEC-101/104/103 and DNP3.
Responsible : (The Person Directly Reporting To)
Department Manager – Control & Power
The Main Job Activities :
- Verify System Architecture, Design, Testing, Commissioning and Troubleshooting of SCS BCU based system (SIEMENS/ABB), Remote Terminal Units (RTU), Gateways and SCADA (HMI for substations/Master station).
- Develop System Network Diagrams
- Select various components and modules of SCMS / RTU.
- Robust Background of communication protocol IEC 61850, DNP3, IEC104, IEC 101, IEC 103 and Modbus (Slave and Master) protocol.
- BCU based system Testing/Commissioning, HMI for Substations/Master station.
- Capable of testing individual components and overall integrated systems
- Attending site services for installation supervision, commissioning and site acceptance test
Preferred Competencies :
- Approved competent SCADA Engineer in AADC, ADDC, TRANSCO, and FEWA distribution utilities.
- Familiar in the parameterization of IEDs (Intelligent Electronic Device), Telecommunication Systems and components such as SDH and PDH Multiplexers