· Define and owns project plan: estimate project effort, define high level and detailed project plan, including staffing and logistics (Resource profile, governance, organization)
· Identifies project Risk & Issues and ensure mitigation
· Act as key liaison between business, IT and all relevant stakeholders
· Ensure a high level of delivery and user experience
· Develop an end-to-end project plan with key milestones, metrics and deliverables
· Prepare detailed status reports to management
· Organize and spearhead project meetings (working groups, steerco, etc.)
· Liaise and manage deliveries with external vendors
· Ensure adherence to the IT PMO process and delivery of initiatives within agreed budget and timeframes.
· Capitalizes and provide lessons learn
· Can be involved during the pre-sales phase (e.g. POC)
JOB KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 10 years of experience managing and delivering projects for Global/Capital Markets
· Experience in implementation and handling Global Markets IT solutions within large financial institutions, such as trade booking system, electronic trading platforms, risk management systems, accounting and bank-office
· Experience in integrating different solutions with core banking systems
· Excellent knowledge of Global Markets products and processes, front to back .
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· The candidate should possess either a postgraduate degree or qualification in Information Systems / Engineering / Business Administration.
· The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 10 years.
· Proven record of managing and delivering large scale projects for Global Markets
· Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
· Strong understanding of the financial markets, trading and banking solutions
· Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to deliver well under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Candidate must display strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Certification in project management will be beneficial
· Prior experience as part of a management team (lead role with plan, resource and issue/change responsibilities) that successfully managed a full life cycle implementation