We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified secondary school teacher to join our friendly, efficient and successful team. The successful candidate will be required to teach Year 7 Year 12 classes, working as part of a team to deliver the secondary Mathematics curriculum with additional pastoral care responsibilities. Preference will be given to the teachers who can teach additional GCSE subjects like PE, Media Studies, Psychology, History, Geography, IT etc.,.
The successful candidate will need to be positive, enthusiastic and creative in their approach to our school vision; To develop Star members in the local and global community, who are able to lead themselves and others; through their love of independent learning and their compassion for humanity .
Terms and Conditions
• Minimum two year contract
• Competitive tax free salary,
• Accommodation allowance or furnished apartment,
• Health insurance,
• Monthly transportation allowance,
• Annual flight allowance,
• End of contract gratuity.
Qualifications / Experience Required
• Relevant British teaching qualification: to teach Secondary School Mathematics (a Bachelor s degree and a recognised teaching qualification)
• A minimum of 2 years recent teaching experience in KS3,KS4 and KS5 [Mathematics]
• A good working knowledge of the latest UK practice from either the UK or a British Curriculum school overseas
• A good knowledge of the GCSE curriculum (Edexcel IGCSE)
• Excellent communication skills to lead by example, as well as collaborate with Key Stage leaders, Senior Management and parents
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have the ability to research new initiatives and implement them whilst evaluating current processes
• Have the ability to confidently utilise AFL strategies and a variety of tasks to enhance learning
• Be proficient in ICT.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and the willingness to deliver in-school inset.