Welcome to Bright Learners Private School!
We are an American curriculum school opening in August 2020, serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 4. Bright Learners is situated on a spacious, open and newly remodeled campus in the heart of Dubai.
Our aim is to nurture creative, inspired, collaborative and innovative learners who are equipped with the tools, knowledge, and skill to make a positive impact on themselves and their environment in a local, national and global context. As a prospective member of our school community, you will immediately notice that we are dedicated to excellence and ensuring a BRIGHT future for every child.
Recruitment is underway for enthusiastic, professional and experienced teachers to join our founding team.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree, relevant experience, preferably bi-lingual and committed to work effectively in an international school.
- Perform general office duties such as answering telephone inquiries, filing, mail, spreadsheets, and journal entries on a daily basis
- Transfer calls to proper individual and/or department as needed
- Contact parents in the event of student illness or behavioral issues
- Attend office meetings and take minutes
- Act as liaison between the community, the school and other internal and external stakeholders
- Track attendance and absences; use reporting software and generate reports for internal and external use
- Provide administrative support for teachers, administrators and students like typing, printing, photocopying and processing daily mail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, workshops, seminars and special events
- Order new supplies of items including stationery
- Perform any other duty upon request