Your Role and Responsibilities
The Security Architect must serve as technology and solution advisor with pragmatic experience in Industrial Security Systems security as well as IT security. The Security Architect will act in many ways as technology consultants that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present technical security solutions primarily focusing on OT/ICS environment to senior members of a client team.
The architect needs proven knowledge and experience with Industrial Control Systems Security components to include but not limited to Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Intelligent Electronic Device (IED), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs).
The ICS Security Architect should also be able to speak to the breadth of an entire security program landscape at an introductory level as well. The architect will provide subject matter expertise through delivery of workshops, as a member of consulting engagements, and as leader on solution design and deployment projects. The architect should be knowledgeable in solution design methodologies such as The Open Group Architecture Framework, SABSA etc.
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• The ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
• Effective written communication skills
• Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
• Ability to lead and shape client expectations
• Help drive pursuits and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations
• Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
• Ability to work in a matrix management model
ICS Security Skills:
• Depth of knowledge in Industrial Control Systems Security
• Solid understanding and experience working a structured solution design methodology
• Understanding of regulatory compliance requirements (NERC CIP, NIST CSF, ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27000 Series, PCI, GDPR)
Candidates must be willing to travel as required, including international travel. Prefer candidates with Secondary Language Skills but must speak and write in English fluently.