Role Description :
The resource hired for this role will be responsible for Managing the IAM and PAM suite (Identity, Access and Privileged Account Management). He will be responsible for interacting with the various stakeholders to ensure that user provisioning, access provisioning and privilege rights provisioning for all applications is done through the IAM suite.
• First Point of Contact for anything related to Identity, Access and Privileged Account Management.
• End-to-end administration of the IAM Suite and all its instances to ensure 99.9% availability.
• Managing all the application integration with the IAM suite to ensure they are always functional.
• Integrating new applications with the IAM suite either by OOB connector deployment or Developing new APIs for integration.
• Managing user access to the various components of IAM system itself.
• Handling day to day operations and requests coming in related to IM, AM and PAM. This could range from provisioning new users to managing the privilege granted for certain users on certain applications.
• Responsible for on-boarding new 3rd party and trusted vendors onto IAM with appropriate levels of access.
• Work with all the other support teams (Application, Infrastructure, Network etc.) to ensure no user is being provisioned directly on AD or locally on the servers.
• First point of escalation to all issues that Helpdesk escalate with respect to IAM users and entities.
• At least 7 years of experience in Identity, Access, and Privileged Account Management.
• At least 3 years of experience in Finance Sector.
• Good understanding of standards like PCI: DSS, PA: DSS, ISO27001, NESA, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of Oracle IDAM suite.
• Very strong scripting knowledge.
• Proven ability and experience in building APIs.
• Proven ability and experience in on-boarding various types of applications (bespoke and turnkey) onto Oracle IDAM.
• Good knowledge in Cybersecurity and ability to assess impact of a change on the whole environment.
• Strong working knowledge of Oracle PAM solution.
• Good Knowledge of Windows and UNIX Operating Systems with ability to perform scripting in UNIX.
• Ability to understand client requirement and deliver in a time-bound manner.
• CIAM or equivalent.
• IAM & PAM vendor certifications (Oracle, CyberArk, Centrify, etc)
• Oracle Certified Professional Java.