• Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or 5 years relevant experience
• At least 4 years of experience in application security testing & engineering
• Assess and support in designing secure architecture for payment applications
• Building secure APIs, SDKs and custom tools to mitigate application vulnerabilities
• Consistent track record implementing security solutions at the business unit level
• Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix
• Knowledge of Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, TACACS, IPSEC, SNMP, SYSLOG)
• Strong scripting skills in multiple common languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, bash)
• Experience in deploying and supporting web and/or payment applications in a 24x7 production environment
• Excellent communication, documentation, work prioritization and analytical skills.
• Proven design skills
• Previous experience building PCI compliant systems within payments realm, e.g. payment gateways, processors, card issuers, banks, etc.
• Professional experience and detailed technical knowledge in multiple areas of: security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
• Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security
• Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
• Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated