• Minimum of 8 years of information security experience in 2 or more of the following areas: vulnerability management, threat detection, penetration testing, malware protection, ethical hacking, user and entity behavior analytics, security event investigation, network or endpoint forensics, device log management, security automation/orchestration, or incident response.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using one or more of the following SIEM tools: QRadar, LogRhythm, Splunk, NetWitness, or ArcSight.
• Broad understanding of security technologies and industry frameworks (NIST, CSF, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, SANS)
• Security certifications such as OSCP, ISO, CHFI,CEH,CISSP
• Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
• Experience with information security tools (e.g. FortiSEIM, RSA, IBM QRadar, Nessus, FTK, Splunk)
• Ability to maintain an understanding of current threats and exploits and ability to apply critical thinking to devise defense and/or remediation scenarios
• Understanding of operating systems and infrastructure security configuration
• Good judgment and analytical skills, strong follow-up and organizational skills are paramount skills for the successful candidate
• Ability to have good working relationships with outside vendors and developing relationships with professional organizations, peer groups, and industry trade groups and conferences to stay current with technology
• Business analysis skills, inclusive of the ability to communicate with senior management