About Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
In the prestigious Dubai International Finance Centre, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is a boutique-style sanctuary ideal for business trips and urban getaways. Stylish and filled with art, this intimate address features just 106 accommodations, including 28 suites. With its iconic location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, Four Seasons is sure to exceed the high expectations in the ultra-competitive Dubai market. Successful Four Seasons Candidates will be offered once-in-a-lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Join our Team
• Work with a team that boasts of employee diversity of 36+ nationalities and which is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
• Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
• Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
• Reporting to Assistant Security Manager, your responsibilities will be as follows -
• To actively participate in the day to day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property
• To patrol the interior and exterior of the hotel and deal in a confident manner with any situations or persons that require investigation
• To be able to handle and document guest and employee accidents, guest room lock problems, noise complaints, and any questionable individuals on the premises
• To take an active role in the implementation of the hotel's fire plan including the Command Post, all technical equipment and the roles each employee/manager plays.
• To control the key, lock system, alarm system, and fire protection system.
• To monitor the Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and if needed review, interpret and copy recorded images
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Has 3 - 4 years of relevant experience l in a 5-star hotel/resort
• 21 years old or above
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
• Experienced in CPR, first aid, firefighting and crowd control
• Previous experience in law enforcement or security work is preferred
What do we offer
Tax free Salary, Service charge, complimentary full board living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced staff housing, paid home leave tickets, vibrant social and sporting events, free transportation to and from work, end of Service Gratuity, excellent Learning & Development Programmes, Vibrant fitness facilities including Swimming Pool and many more.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!