Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations
• Assist in emergency management and contingency planning and execute protection activities
• Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
• Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive-legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
• Respond to medical emergencies, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
• Monitor security policies, programs, or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
• Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
• Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
• Plan security for special and high-risk events.
• Develop budgets for security operations and order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
• Create and implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
More than 12 years
Bachelor degree from Police Academy or Egyptian Military Academy
• Previous experience in the same or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
• Emergency response Management
• Risk audits and assessments conduction
• Security investigations procedures
• Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
• Fire fighting qualifications