Organize and oversee all security operations. Security officers will be under your command while you develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards. Demonstrate excellent surveillance and emergency response skills strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety. Also, exhibit leadership skills. The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors, and property are safe and well protected.
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
• Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
• Order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
• Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire, and other agencies.
• Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
• Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
• Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
• Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
• Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
• Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
• Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
Maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Organized and systematic approach to problem-solving
• Security industry experience in managerial capacity
• Ability to listen and respond to demanding guest needs
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
• Accountable and resilient
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Good grooming standards