تنفيذي أول حساب
Sales, Dubai, UAE
Cyber Security is a big deal. It s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a privately-owned cybersecurity leader that delivers best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, small businesses, and service providers.
Why Imperva? We have experienced the following growth and achievements:
Grew revenue consistently over 16 years to $355 million in 2018
We have over 970 of some of the cyber-security industry s finest minds and committed people
Acquired by Thoma Bravo for $2.1B in January 2019
لدينا أكثر من 6,500 enterprise customers, including the world s largest Financial Services institutions, Telecommunications providers and Governments
We have 500 partners in 100 countries worldwide, with significant Partner Sourced business
Imperva has been in the Leader s Quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 4 straight years, and a leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Services with the highest score in the current offering category.
The Opportunity - Senior Account Executive, Dubai, UAE
This is the perfect time to join an industry that is growing at an incredible pace. And the perfect time to join an industry renowned leader in the space. This role has realistic potential in a strong salesperson making excellent OTE along with a strong base salary, Car Allowance, فوائد كاملة, إلخ. The UAE region has delivered consistent high growth over the past 3 years and is key to Imperva s continued future growth.
You will be joining a strong, tight knit team in EMEA, who have grown bookings 28% in 2017 and 43% in 2018, and have an open, transparent and challenger culture based on our corporate Credo .
Reporting to the Area Vice-رئيس, EMEA South, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for selling all Imperva Solutions and Services, by interacting with existing customers and new prospects within the territory. There are some named accounts that will be given to you as well as some exciting "green field" prospects of high potential revenue.
This is very much a hunter role, where you will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, المنتجات, and marketing techniques to develop large opportunities and close sales. This highly visible and impactful role will work in tandem with an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) and a Channel Account Manager to successfully develop and service all customers or prospects within their respective geography/إقليم.
• Prospect and qualify existing and/or potential customers, within an assigned territory
• Identify and close deals with corporate customers through direct engagements
• Works in tandem with the Inside Sales Organization, Systems Engineers & Channel Sales to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Imperva s capabilities
• Drive opportunities at the strategic and tactical level, using MEDDPICC as a sales qualification methodology
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with client decision-makers including maintaining a sales strategy based on customer s requirements. Directs customer service improvement activities
• Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Imperva Sales Training and self-study
• Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, افاق المستقبل, active measurements, and competitive issues. Regularly briefs Imperva management on status, آفاق, and current needs of top customers
• Responsible for securing new business, additional orders, and assisting with maintenance renewal orders for all license and professional services revenue
• Keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities, including Account Plans and forecasts
• Understand and manage all phases of the sales cycle, using Imperva s Command of the message sales approach
• Accurately forecasts all territory business utilizing Salesforce.com
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Management, Marketing, or related field.
• ديناميكي, high energy sales professional with 5-7 years successful experience in direct sales, متوسط-مستوى, executive selling of long-cycle products ideally within Security Technology Web Application, أمن قاعدة البيانات
• Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security and compliance markets.
• Demonstrated success in achievement or over-achievement of assigned revenue quota---quarterly and annually.
• Experience with Salesforce.com
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal