A regional company is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to be part of the Accounting department.
He/She is responsible for supporting the entire accounting cycle, working hand in hand with the Accounting Team.
He/She reports to the Head of Department and cooperates constructively with all companies and departments.
He/She will be responsible to:
- Process all entries, including journal vouchers, payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, credit notes, and debit notes,
- Manage various accounting activities, not limited to closing general monthly expenses, handling all bank transfers, L/C follow-ups, and payments, and manage accounts receivables and payables and reconciliations related to customers, banks, creditors, debtors, and inter-companies accounts,
- Prepare and maintain all accounting processes related to fixed asset accounting,
- Provide all inquired statements of accounts aging,
- Responsible to share with the Head of Department an accurate Trial balance after accomplishing the End of Month closing,
- Support and assist in preparing monthly, quarterly & yearly financial reports.
Bachelor s Degree or higher in Accounting & Finance.
4 to 5 years experience in an accounting & finance role in a well-known company.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Arabic, French and English are mandatory.
Strong MS Office skills, including, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Good & strong Team Spirit, open communication.
Able to join within 1 month or less