Roles and Responsibilities:
Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting of day to day activities. The position is responsible for all activities in Accounts department but not limited to.
1) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues / expenses or to provide advice.
2) Maintenance of ALL Accounts and follow up on revenue / expenses. Update day to day operations in accounts department and reporting manager.
3) Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
4) Explain billing invoices and accounting policies / procedures to staff, vendors and clients. Resolve accounting discrepancies and all issues as such.
5) Provide financial reports as required and interpret financial information to management while recommending further courses of action.
6) Provide support on Purchasing, Analyzing cost, pricing, variable contributions by conducting reviews / evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
7) Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8) Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
9) Should be interconnected with all the departments and should maintain all the documents subjected to the PAYMENT and PURCHASE.
10) Develop the operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
11) Any adhoc or other duties as assigned.
Al Asayel is a one-stop-shop for protective equipment and apparel requirements for any workforce.