Position is for a Techno-functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Oracle eBiz Financial Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional and Technical issues of complex and critical service requests. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by customer.
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex techno-functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of techno-functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Education & Experience:
BE, BTech, MCA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
7 years relevant working experience
##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Must have good understanding of the following Oracle eBiz Financials 12.1.3 capabilities:
We are looking for a techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
1. Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts.
2. 2 Implementation and 2 Support experience on
EBS Financial Modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, SLA & EBTax.
Candidate must have hands on experience minimum in any of the following 5 modules - EBS Financial Modules like General Ledger , Accounts Payables , Account Receivables , Fixed Asset, SLA & EB Tax and PSA.
Technical Skill Set: PL/SQL, XML Publisher Report, Workflow, Forms , OAF/ADF, Interfaces , Conversions
3. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle EBS Financials.
4. Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, OAF, Reports
5. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Financials.
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player so you leverage each other s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
10. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
12. Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
# Personal Attributes:
1. Self driven and result oriented
2. Strong problem solving/analytical skills
3. Strong customer support and relation skills
4. Effective communication (verbal and written)
5. Focus on relationships (internal and external)
6. Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
8. Team player
9. Customer focused
10. Confident and decisive
11. Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
14. Organizational skills
15. Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
16. Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
Shift working is mandatory. Candidate should be open to work in evening and night shifts on rotation basis.