The Center for Educational Innovation seeks an incumbent for the position of Senior Administrative Officer to provide professional and efficient services to the Dean/Director to support effective management, administration and delivery of college programs and services.
• Performs a variety of operational and administrative activities in support of the day-to-day functioning of department programs and services. Runs the Director s Office and acts as the department s primary point of contact.
• Extensively interacts with internal and external institutions in a fully professional and service oriented manner ensuring that their information and business needs are met.
• Provide operational and administrative support to the department by introducing, updating and maintaining effective systems and procedures.
• Prepares meaningful and accurate reports or documentation to support the effectiveness of the Department, making recommendations for change and improvements.
• Designs and manages efficient work processes and tracking systems to enhance the effectiveness of the Department.
• Significantly coordinates with other functional areas to ensure effective delivery of services.
• Supports Director and team members in program planning and development.
• Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments, takes minutes, notifies attendees of location and time. Coordinates room bookings, equipment and catering for courses and events.
• Contributes to special projects like conferences or campus events when required.
• Interprets, monitors, and analyzes information regarding procedures and practices.
• Supports aspects of department budget and related information.
• Coordinates academic and/or staff personnel and administrative matters. Resolves problems that have a significant impact on the overall goals of the department.
• Conducts research, gathers and compiles data/information from multiple sources for preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence on behalf of the department.
• Using industry standard techniques and tools, design and develop promotional website, videos, images, brochures, posters and other promotional materials. Coordinates production of digital materials in a cost effective and timely fashion
• Performs any other related tasks as required by Director or designate.
Must possess a bachelors degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education.