Leads and coordinates scoping, conceptual and techno-economic studies for major projects utilizing internal as well as external resources. Develops, finalizes scope for techno-economic studies by Consultants and engineering companies and direct Consultants activities to ensure works are carried out in accordance with the plans and within agreed schedule and cost. Develops and updates Company long term development plans for new ventures and business lines, liaises with various licensors to evaluate new technologies, catalyst and chemicals to improve plant configurations, reduce operating cost, improve plant flexibility and enhance product qualities. Represents Company in studies, projects carried by other group
of companies to discuss and coordinate integration, interface and synergy issues between various complexes and ensures Company requirements are met. Participates in research activities carried by Government authorities, environmental agencies, universities and other entities. Prepares technical papers regarding Company business and achievements for presentation in various domestic and international symposiums and seminars.
* B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
* Requires enough experience in refinery configurations, technologies, LP modeling , etc.
* 8 years relevant experience in process and operation of refineries, petrochemical or gas plant industries.
* Good knowledge of Chemical Engineering simulation software.
* Very good knowledge of English language both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of Arabic is preferable
* Computer literate.