Enhances information architecture team accomplishments and competence by planning the delivery of solutions
• Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
• Supervise the Junior Architectural Designer working closely to develop site plan and permit drawings for design-build projects; initial design of renderings, providing training and guidance as required;
• Studying the site concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning an architectural scheme
• Organizes information by translating user behavior into media structure and elements
• Coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
• Coordinating with Web Producer and Production Developer to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
• Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking research regarding web design and usability
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
• Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
• Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
• Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
• Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
• Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
• Prepare detailed design drawings, building permit drawings, foundation plans, floor plans, functional planning designs and renderings, visit potential work sites, as required; for the design build projects.
10 to 12 years
BA/BS degree in Architecture .
• Advanced AutoCAD, Revit.
• Photoshop, MS Office.
• Minimum experience 10 - 12 years.