We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our busy Employment practice in Dubai to focus on contentious and non-مسائل خلافية. The ideal candidate will have a strong employment background, المكتسبة داخل كبيره-scale international or regional top tier firm.
• Advising clients on compliance with local laws and regulations;
• إصدار التعليمات والاتصال مع شركات المحاماة المراسلة في جميع انحاء المنطقة ؛
• Providing advice and support to clients on a full range of employment issues, including recruitment and sponsorship procedures, remuneration and benefits packages, grievance and disciplinary procedures and issues arising on the termination of employment;
• (ب) دعم أداره الشركات بقضايا العمالة الناشئة عن المعاملات ، مثل الاضطلاع بالعناية الواجبة في العمل ، وصياغة الضمانات والتعويضات في الاتفاقات ونقل الموظفين ؛
• Drafting and amending employment contracts, كتيبات الموظفين, policies and procedures and other employment-related documentation;
• التفاعل مباشره مع العملاء المحليين والدوليين من مجموعه واسعه من القطاعات ؛
• Advising clients on employment disputes in the local courts and in the financial centres;
• Advising clients on settlement of disputes and drafting settlement agreements;
• Advising clients on immigration matters;
• Contributing to the employment practice's know how and precedents system; and
• دعم مجموعة واسعة من مبادرات تطوير الأعمال.
The ideal applicant will:
• Have worked extensively on employment-المسائل ذات الصلة. Regional experience would be an advantage;
• Have experience of working at a large-scale international or regional top tier law firm;
• Demonstrates an ability to interact confidently with clients and develop business pro-actively;
• Possesses a minimum of 6 years' PQE ;
• Have attained a degree certificate(s) from a reputed institution, achieving a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent;
• Have a mature and flexible personality and is able to work well within a team;
• يكون النفس-motivated and possesses a very pro-active attitude towards completing jobs and developing business; and
• Has a genuine commitment to building a career with Clyde & Co in the Middle East.
وصف مجموعه العمل
Clyde & Co is one of very few firms in the region that has a dedicated team of specialist employment and incentives lawyers advising on the varied issues facing businesses on a day to day basis. The team has native Arabic speakers and provides specialist advice within the ambit of a large full service international law firm.
The firm s specialist lawyers provide advice across all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment law, with a focus on providing focused commercially orientated advice and practical solutions.
The firm advises clients across the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council ( AGCC ), in various sectors including construction, تكنولوجيا, ضيافة, retail and insurance, on compliance with employment and sponsorship regulations. في الامارات, the firm advises on regulations in the free zones, including DIFC Employment Law, as well as compliance with the Federal Labour Law and immigration regulations.
على قدم المساواة, advice is provided on applicable quotas and regulations for the employment of nationals in each of the AGCC member states, and employee arrangements, including international secondments or assignments.
Clyde & Co advises local and foreign owned companies on the implementation and structure of executive and all-employee incentive arrangements as well as related employment, regulatory and corporate governance matters.
Clyde & Co Overview
Clyde & Co is a leading, قطاع-focused global law firm with 440 partners, 1800 lawyers, 2500 legal professionals, and 4000 staff in over 50 offices and associated offices worldwide.
The firm specialises in the sectors that move, build and power our connected world and the insurance that underpins it, هي: وسائل النقل, بنية التحتية, طاقة, trade & commodities and insurance. With a strong focus on developed and emerging markets, the firm has achieved compound average annual revenue growth of 15% over the last ten years, making it one of the fastest growing law firms in the world with ambitious plans for further growth.
Clyde & Co in the Middle East
Since opening our first office in Dubai in 1989, Clyde & Co has today the largest presence and is one of the most experienced international law firms in the Middle East with over 50 partners and 400 staff, operating in Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the UAE, Doha in Qatar, Muscat* in Oman and Riyadh in Saudi Arabia.
We have accumulated nearly 30 years of deep market knowledge and experience in the sectors in which our clients operate, providing a full-service commercial offering with local specialists in commercial, الشركات, حل النزاع, توظيف, الملكية الفكرية, التحكيم الدولي, المالية والمصرفية, التأمين, projects & construction, عقارات, regulatory & investigations, والتكنولوجيا.
International and domestic clients engage us across the full spectrum of their corporate and commercial needs, including company structuring and governance, policy setting and licensing arrangements, employment and Emiratisation issues, التمويل, مشتريات, intellectual property (IP), technology and general commercial contracts. Working with industry leaders in the region endorses our reputation for providing expert practical guidance on how to get things done in what can be a challenging market to navigate.